Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012....Hello 2013!!!

Tonight I am ringing in New Year's at home with my 3 LOVES in our pajamas while we watch football and the NYE special from New York.

We cooked a wonderful dinner complete with Mediterranean Crusted Salmon, broccoli & cheese, taters and S'mores roll ups for dessert.  

2012 has been a wonderful year full of love, laughs, happiness, blessings and even some heartache.  We watched my beautiful cousin Holly marry her prince Mark, they welcomed their ADORABLE son Fischer into this world, my nephew Garrison graduated high school and received a full scholarship to McMurray University, we welcomed another BIL into our family when Benita and BJ got married, we had a wonderful family vacation in San Antonio, my dad suffered a mild stroke, we had very successful years at our jobs, we celebrated our third pregnancy, had wonderful holiday celebrations with friends and family and even suffered the loss of our baby in my recent miscarriage.

The good consistently outweighs the bad and I am eternally grateful for God's love and faithfulness.  He is always by our sides which has been proven over and over to Chris and I throughout the past few days.  Just this evening, I was looking into something and the answer I found literally made me laugh out loud.  Only God can put the pieces of this puzzle together as accurately as they are falling into place.  While my heart still aches, I am confident that 2013 will have many continued blessings for our family.  I am sure there will be some heartaches along the way as well and for that reason we will continue to press hard unto Him! 

I cannot wait to see what 2013 holds for our family.  Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment