Friday, December 28, 2012

Surgery

After meeting with my doctor yesterday and discussing our options relating to our miscarriage, Chris and I decided that having a D&C was the best option for me.  I had surgery this morning to complete my miscarriage.

Physically... I am ok.  Emotionally... I am a wreck.  I will be perfectly fine and then out of nowhere I lose it.  I know that this is normal, but for someone like myself who is somewhat of a control freak it completely drives me insane.  

While I was in recovery, Chris got a call from his brother stating that his MIL had passed away.  She got very ill last night, was rushed to the hospital and took a major turn for the worse early this morning.  We got out of the hospital around noon and went straight to the other hospital where they were to express our condolences on their loss.

I am at home resting now while my kids are playing with all of their fun new toys they received for Christmas.  

My Red Raiders play in their bowl game tonight and I am certainly hoping they can give us a WIN! 

Today I am even more thankful for my wonderful husband, beautiful children, amazing family and friends and our health!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment